Your California Privacy Rights Notice
This Notice describes the rights of consumers under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). National Capital Flag Co., Inc. (the “Company”) respects your privacy. Your California Privacy Rights Notice (“California Privacy Notice”) applies solely to visitors, users, registrants, and others who are residents of the State of California (“consumers” or “you”).
Information Company Collects:
The Company collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, including the following:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data; and
- Personal Information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, the Company may have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months: